Difference between revisions of "Stats"
m (→Stat Tables: Updated Tables)
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
Certain [[:Category:Weapons#Traits|Weapons]] and [[:Category:Relics#Traits|Relics]] have special [[
Certain [[:Category:Weapons#Traits|Weapons]] and [[:Category:Relics#Traits|Relics]] have special [] after a certain [[:Category:Items#Quality|Quality]], as another way to adjust the active stat build.
Revision as of 21:32, 17 April 2015
Attributes fall into one of the following groups:
- Hero: The playable character.
- Ability: The usable abilities of the Hero.
- Defense: The defenses in use from that Hero.
These Attributes will also include one of the following subgroups:
- Power (Hero, Ability, Defense): The amount of damage possible for that source.
- Health (Hero, Defense): The total lifespan of that source.
- Speed (Defense): The attack rate of that source.
The following unique attributes exist only from very specific sources:
- Resistance (Magic/Physical) - Defensive Gear: Damage Reduction of specific types for the Hero.
- Elements - Offensive Gear: Additional Magic Damage for the hero, with special effects.
The following tables compare the stats available to different heroes: