Difference between revisions of "Stats"
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
Revision as of 04:20, 27 November 2015
Attributes fall into one of the following groups:
- Hero: The playable character.
- Ability: The usable abilities of the Hero.
- Defense: The defenses in use from that Hero.
These Attributes will also include one of the following subgroups:
- Power (Hero, Ability, Defense): The amount of damage possible for that source.
- Health (Hero, Defense): The total lifespan of that source.
- Speed (Defense): The attack rate of that source.
The following unique attributes exist only from very specific sources:
- Resistance (Magic/Physical) - Defensive Gear: Damage Reduction of specific types for the Hero.
- Elements - Offensive Gear: Additional Magic Damage for the hero, with special effects.
The following tables compare the stats available to different heroes:
Stat Allocation Data
For every stat there is a class specific soft cap, after which the benefits from investing further skill points is greatly reduced. Stat Allocation System