From Dungeon Defenders 2 Wiki
Revision as of 19:56, 8 August 2017 by Sonny6155 (→High Priority: Completed at User Interface and Controls, updated other tasks)
Various tasks needed to be created or worked on. Typically the two priorities will point to tasks needing information that players look up the most.
- Titles - Add in the remaining titles.
- Hero Deck - Needs a cleanup into a clear, consistent structure. TE can provide HQ versions of images if needed.
- Feats - Icons and better lay out.
- Costumes - Links to specific hero page relating to costumes. Also showcasing any currently on sale costumes so players can be aware of sales.
- Special Enemies - Explaining how/where they can appear and links to each individual special enemy.
- Deadend Pages
- Double Redirects
- Categories without Parents (Only "Category:Dungeon Defender 2" has no parent.)
- Files without Parents
- Pages without Parents
- Templates without Parents (Ignore templates used as variables. This asks for templates to have a "noinclude" section containing the category of that template.)
- Files not used
- Missing Files
- Missing Pages
- Missing Templates (Focus on the regular data templates, other templates should be reviewed by Lanie only.)
- Heroes - Update so all heroes are listed here in "blocks" and move stats to another page.
- Update Maps section with new minimaps. - Likely going to link to DD2 Planner in some way with this.
- Fill out the Help Namespace section.
- Update News page layouts, including updating Version pages.
- Create a template structure for indicating pages with content which do not exist officially due to either being removed, or not yet applied. Also need one for pages with content which is now inconsistent with another page, as well as pages that are just generally out of date.
- Fill in any missing information in our Article stubs.
- Fix the Mechanics page.
- Properly structure the Pet page, instead of using a generic list structure. Pets are also missing Categories.
- Fill in values for tower scalings across multiple tiers.
- Create content for the Disambiguation Template to properly handle Disambiguation Content
- For pages that used to be categories, add themselves to their old category. For example, add the article "Heroes" to "Category:Heroes".
- Change pages with links to categories to instead point to the basic article. For example, any links to "Category:Heroes" should instead go to "Heroes".
- Apply the template "Categorize" to every category which has a base article. To add extra information to the area created, include it as a variable.