From Dungeon Defenders 2 Wiki
- In Expeditions, the Drakenlord's frost dragon flies around the map occasionally, freezing sections of the map and all defenses within that section. In order to remove this effect you must reignite the Braziers. Alternatively, defenses with 100% tenacity are immune to being frozen. You can get 100% tenacity on a defense 2 ways: The Automation hyper shard, or a Tenacity servo at chaos 8, 10/10 mod level.
- The final mission in the Sacrificial Warden adventure.
- In order to light the braziers you must Ignite them. This can be done by attacking the brazier first with Oil Damage, then attacking it with a source of Fire Damage.
- A few exceptions can light the braziers without a source of oil, such as: Chaos 3 Melting Point shard for the Countess, Chaos 5 Burning Strikes shard, and the Chaos 9 Ring of Fire
- This flair is obtainable by completing the secret on the Drakenfrost Keep adventure. Endless Winter's Crown.
- To activate a lever, attack it, easiest with a ranged Hero. After activating all the levers in the correct order, you must light all of the Braziers on the map, there are a total of 13 to light.
- After lighting all of the Braziers, go through the open gate at the bottom right of the minimap, there will be a Brazier and a large door once inside, light that final Brazier if you haven't already, then the door will open, revealing the secret room containing the flair. Then simply walk up to it and press your Activate button. E on Keyboard, or RStick on Controller.